I believe every woman has the power to create the relationships she wants with the people in her life.Saving my marriage took personal growth, not a marriage counselor.
To succeed in parenting, marriage, or business, you need to deeply understand you.
Hi! I’m Beth Rowles
Conscious marriage Coach To The Stars
I get a lot done because I learn a lot (I’m an enneagram 5). I like to figure out the best way to do things, so it was no different when I had a little baby girl come and rock my world. She drove me to become the best parent I could, which made me so passionate about it that I got certified in 2017 as a Conscious Parent Coach by the Jai Institute for Parenting (after two years of classes with Dr. Shefali Tsabary) and I love to help you parent the way you’ve always wanted to. Her arrival revealed the cracks in my marriage, which made me figure out the best way to relate to my husband and save it. That’s when I wrote my first book, The Authentic Wife. I’m also a Suzi Lula Self Care Coach and Practical Reiki Master.
I left every bit of security I had as an RF Engineer behind to launch two online businesses around helping parents, and it was exhilarating. And crazy, if you ask my financial coach. My husband had been outsourced, I resigned from a 14-year career, and took the biggest leap of my life.
But then I realized I had to figure out the best way to help people know I could help them, so I learned business management and digital marketing, and immediately my peers began asking for help. I have a Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management + many digital marketing certifications and I’m working on my MBA, but my true passion is helping moms & dads grow through their marriages… saving their children from the trauma of divorce.
It’s an honor and a privilege to help you do this work!
But here’s the whole story on how I found my Happily Ever After…
confessions of a no-boundaries, self-reliant, recovering perfectionist
After building a career in the male-dominated RF engineering field, and finally meeting the guy I thought could give me all that my life had been missing, everything started to fall apart once I had a baby. I knew that I wanted to parent differently than my own parents and in a way that made my children know they were both loved and lovable, two things I rarely felt. I discovered conscious parenting, which allows us to use the way our children trigger us to grow in self-awareness so we can heal childhood wounds and grow ourselves up. After two years learning and healing, I ended up taking a huge leap by quitting my job to launch a conscious parent coaching business, but quickly came to terms with the fact that it was always my husband triggering me, not my kids.
Since my own parents divorced when I was eight, I knew I couldn’t do that to my children. Realizing that HE was the one here to help me grow, I learned how to navigate adult relationship conflict and use it as a mirror or feedback loop to learn more about myself. It was important to me that my kids knew their dad was just as loved and lovable as they are, since I got the message that a lot of who I am wasn’t acceptable when my dad’s flaws were continually mocked after he left our family.
Now I help other moms learn how to save their marriages by teaching them everything I know, which I’ve distilled down into a 6-step process for healthy relationships that is all about shifting out of fear and old conditioning and into love aligned with authenticity, developing as an empowered leader, and using self-regulation and conscious empathy to overcome conflict. I call it the Quantum Love Journey.
We also discovered that my husband has ADHD, and I’ve found the struggles in this type of marriage to be especially challenging. It turned out that I was “parenting” my husband all along, which stopped working once the real kids entered the picture. I could no longer be the one who did it all without asking for help. And I had to move from my brain to my body to find what was authentic for me.
It’s an honor to help moms step out of their role in the current dysfunctional relationship dynamic in their marriage and step into a new, healthy role that they can model for their children. I do it in a really fun way through my 6-month coaching program Happily Ever After, which is almost a gamified hybrid coaching + online learning program where the mom learns how to step into the role of a Queen so she can truly lead her kingdom.
I’ve also written The Authentic Wife: Uncaging Yourself Through Marriage, and Love Him Again. In addition to my podcast, blog, and YouTube channel, I have a growing social media following and also offer classes in boundaries, emotional intelligence, and communication.
That’s me, in the ruffles.
My Life in Pictures
It all happened so fast….
Began RF Engineer journey
Had 2nd baby (boy!)
Published The Authentic Wife Book
Published Love Him Again Book
Met my husband
Had 1st baby (girl!)
Became a Certified Conscious Parenting Coach, left Engineering
Living my dream!
Q&A With Moi
Who do you look up to?
Fred Rogers, Oprah Winfrey, Marie Forleo, Marianne Williamson, 8-year-old me for surviving, my clients, and anyone else who conquered their fears to change the world
What are your guilty pleasures?
Dark chocolate (especially with nuts & coconut), popcorn, fountain pens, journals, potatoes in any form, signing up for new classes, scrolling TikTok, watching Southern Charm, Amazon, Target
What are your hobbies?
Swimming, reading (usually 3 books at one time), taking classes, research, meditating, learning everything I can about people, relationships, and marketing, playing with my kids, cooking (thanks HelloFresh), yoga, bird watching, making spreadsheets, organizing, and planning vacations last minute
Fav vacation spot?
We go to Gatlinburg nearly every year for our anniversary, but I’d love to explore Fiji, Hawaii, more of California, Las Vegas (to eat!!) and Costa Rica. And Universal Studios! And I love going home to Greenville, South Carolina!
Dogs or cats?
I adored my boxer-husky mix Mela. She literally followed me EVERYWHERE. Every client call, every night feed, every drop off, every pup cup at Starbucks. Sadly, she left us June 15, 2021. We welcomed Tootsie Rowles, our cat, September 24, 2022 after thinking my husband was allergic all the this time! He’s not!
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I’m a best-selling author on Oprah’s nightstand, a highly-sought advisor, a digital marketing maven, and a relationship trailblazer… loving on a preteen and enjoying my vacation home in Hawaii!
Gary Zukav, Eckhart Tolle, Chris Voss, Dr. Laura Berman, Daniel Goleman, Dr. Ned Hallowell, Donald Miller, Dana Malstaff, Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. Gabor Mate, Seth Godin, Fred Rogers, Suzi Lula, James Clear, Gavin DeBecker, Anodea Judith, Karla McLaren… and so many more!
I believe in….
Curiosity – always figure out how to get better
Enjoying life, being happy, and finding satisfaction
Growth – physical, intellectual, and spiritual development daily
Appreciating the value and worth in everything
Being centered in the moment
Honoring my worth always
Starting with emotional hygiene through self care
Bringing truth into form and nothing less
Working from a state of inspiration
Being responsible for the energy I bring
Click to Read My Mission, Purpose, and Philosophy on Life!
My Overall Life Mission:
To help people realize their true nature as the same energy as the Source from which they came, to recognize this same energy in everything around them but especially children who are the face of God/Source themselves, and to love themselves and others in order to realign themselves and others to their true nature.
The Sphere of the Mind: I want there to be more knowledge about the true nature of us, how to love and care for each of us. I want there to be an agreed-upon amount of minimum knowledge offered freely to our children that mostly has to do with how to relate to others and personal responsibility or empowerment.
The Sphere of the Heart: I want us to love ourselves so we can love our children and each other. I want to stop creating victims and know that we heal each other with love. I want people to stop looking at loving their spouse (the parent of their child(ren)) as a wasted activity.
The Sphere of the Earth: I want us to have more reverence for all of earth and to realize our connectedness. What we do to the earth, we do to ourselves.
The Sphere of the Spirit: I want everyone to know that we are the same as the Source from which we came. To feel divine and worthy and know we can heal through our alignment to our soul. To know we are all connected but individual. To be aware of the quantum possibilities in life. To know that churches sell belief systems that often use fear to control rather than love to heal.
My Philosophy About Life:
- Beauty is divinity in form, a chance to recognize the ethereal in our physical form. Witnessing true beauty is to witness the nature of life.
- Our behavior should come from presence and loving beliefs. When we are aligned to our soul, our behavior does no harm.
- I believe we are all divine, the same energy as Source.
- Some of my beliefs: I believe a billion quantum possibilities exist to us in every moment. Relationships propel us forward in life– either through contrast or collaboration. I believe every woman has the power to create the relationships she wants with the people already in her life. I believe there’s a fierce energy in all of us that’s unleashed when we’re closest to our soul truth. Likewise, we feel resistance when we’re moving away from it. I believe there’s no outside influence more dangerous in a child’s life than having a parent too busy to be present with them. I believe that if you want to lose your way, you should ignore your feelings. I believe we’re no good to anyone else unless we take care of ourselves first. I believe we allow others to grow when we ask them for help. I believe we create each other. If we don’t like our marriage, we need to examine our role in it. I believe whatever we think we’re protecting our children from is only an old wound we haven’t faced yet. I believe we can’t change a relationship (with anyone or anything) by looking outward for someone to blame. I believe that divorce (total separation) should be the last way in which we hold our boundary, and that only childless couples can truly separate. Couples who have children together are in a family crisis–they can never truly separate–and you can’t protect a child if you’re not there to hold the boundary for them so growth must happen within the marriage on both sides. I believe that happiness comes from within, and there’s nothing out there that’s making us unhappy in here. I believe that others don’t bring us down with their negative energy, but that we align to it.
- I celebrate life each day. It’s not meant to be taken seriously. The greatest celebration is when a child gives you their presence because you are witnessing the face of God.
- We have choice which creates our lives. Our choices are informed by our emotions.
- We are responsible to love ourselves so we can love each other. Community can’t exist without self-love and we have a responsibility to bring that to the table.
- I compassionately forgive myself for making mistakes and I recognize the need behind other’s behavior.
- I believe confusion arises from being in our heads rather than our bodies.
- I believe we are in energy on death and can reincarnate if we choose, but most do because they don’t know their true nature and are attached to loved ones.
- Events are the result of choices, of cause and effect.
- We have free will to align to our truth or not.
- Presence + open heart = happiness.
- Fred Rogers, Robin Williams, and all people brave enough to be who they really are and unconditionally love others and children are my heroes.
- Humans are here to master love and connection — to bring the reality of our soul/true nature into form. To interact physically with divinity.
- Love is a fierce energy from our soul that emanates through our heart and realigns those it touches. It’s like a fire inside our chests. We alone can douse it and we alone can build it. It isn’t dependent, transactional, or needy. It’s a state of being.
- Reality is when our energy fixes a quantum possibility in place.
- WE are responsible to courageously share our unique gifts.
- The Universe is the creator/source admiring itself, split into an infinite (and growing) amount of pieces.
- To me, curiosity (willingness to explore and learn), pleasure (enjoyment, happiness, satisfaction), authenticity (truthfulness, genuineness), growth (physical, intellectual, and spiritual development), and appreciation (recognition of value or worth) are the values that matter most.
As Seen On:
Join the Community
There are other women like you ready to change the world
In our free Facebook Group, Soul Sages, we do curiosity, authenticity, and awakening. We talk parenting, marriage, and business, and how you can bring your consciousness work into all of them!
Each week you’ll have one simple task to attempt (if you’re brave). I also go live nearly every Tuesday around lunchtime (Eastern) with something helpful just for you.
And you’ll be the first to know when I launch new products or services!